Saturday, September 29, 2012

First Blog Post

Well, we have finally done it, WE ARE BLOGGERS!!!

Not quite sure how to start this whole thing, so I will do as I tell it to Sherry ... "Just Start"

Let me welcome you to our blog. My name is Jim Shrove. I am a 50 year old middle age guy with a dream. My partner in crime is Sherry Moore and she is a beautiful lady with a dream... and together, we make Bluewater Gypsies.

The goal of Bluewater Gypsies is to sail around this beautiful blue world of ours, one island at a time. We are going to accomplish this on our wonderful sailboat, the S/V Dulcinea. She is truly a beauty with strong lines and a good hull. She is a Hinterholler Niagara 35, born in 1982.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jim and Sherry - I am so sorry I wasn't around to see you off. In spite of the adverse conditions for a few days, it sound like you are having the adventure of your lives. Am looking forward to your adventures as you 'blog' along.
    Smiles, Jan
    Aboard SV Smiles II Go
    At Portofino Marina
    Clear Lake Shores, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, We are all smiles to hear from you! We have some blog updating to catch up on. The days go fast as we meet so many new people everyday and, as we all have the common interest of being liveaboards, we all want to hear about each other's sailing passages. Therefore, lots of time spent with Happy Hour chit chat. :)

    ReplyDelete